TNPSC Group 4 Result 2014 Declared check your result at www.tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC (Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission) has released the result of Group 4 Services examination 2014. There were around 5556 vacancies for the post. The vacancies are for the post of Typists, Stenographers cum Typists, Draftsman, Junior Assistants, and Bill Collectors.
The examination was held on August 25, 2013. All the candidates are waiting impatiently for the result of the examination of particular posts. Candidates can download the result through the official website of the TNPSC (Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission).
The procedure to check and download the Result of TNPSC (Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission) examination 2014 from the website by following these steps given below:
- The candidates are advised to go and log on to the official website of TNPSC (Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission) for the result of examination 2014 is www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Then candidates are advised to go to the updated “TNPSC (Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission) examination results 2014” option to check your result.
- After candidates are advised to enroll their registration number and date of birth or other required important details to download the result of TNPSC (Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission).
- All the candidates are advised to click on the submit option given in the website.
- The result will be on your computer screen.
- Candidate must save the result or take print out for further requirement.
We hope for all the candidates who had applied for the result of the examination of TNPSC (Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission) 2014 that your result would be positive.
Candidates are requested to comment us here or visit our official website of TNPSC (Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission) if they have any problem in while downloading the result and have any other problem in future, which is www.tnpsc.gov.in
Saptagiri Grameena Bank Recruitment 2014 check for the details here www.saptagirigrameenabank.in
Saptagiri Grameena Bank has released the application form for the recruitment 2014. There are around 50 vacancies for the post of Officer, Office Assistant. The selection of all the candidates will be based on March 19, 2014.
The last date of the online registration of application form for all the eligible candidates are March 19, 2014. Candidates can apply before the last date through the official website of the Saptagiri Grameena Bank.
Eligibility criteria for the candidates are:
- The age of the candidates should be in between18 to 28 years on July 7, 2014.
- All the eligible candidates must be qualified IBPS Online CWE examination conducted for RRBs during September or October 2013 with specific score.
The procedures to apply for the application form of Saptagiri Grameena Bank for the posts are:
- The candidates are advised to logon to the official website of Saptagiri Grameena Bank for the Recruitment 2014 at www.saptagirigrameenabank.in
- The candidates are advised to enroll their all the details or information which are required for the registration process in the website of Saptagiri Grameena Bank Recruitment 2014.
- Candidates are requested to upload their photograph and signature for reference.
- Candidates are informed that they can select only two test centers for the examination.
- Candidates can make payment online.
- Candidates after all the formalities must check the information they had given is correct and then click on submit option.
All the best to all the candidates who will apply for the examination of Saptagiri Grameena Bank Recruitment 2014.
Candidates are advised to save their registration number for further requirement. If there will be any problem and query related to application form so they can comment us here and can visit at www.saptagirigrameenabank.in
The students who are appearing for their CBSE 10th board exam might be looking for their syllabus. Without this they can’t prepare themselves for the final board exams. The main syllabus can be obtained from the CBSE official academic site.
The CBSE Board has prepared the syllabus in two medium- English and Hindi. The language remains the same but subjects like science, social studies etc has two language option. It is good that students from both medium can obtain equal knowledge from the subjects.
The CBSE board has divided the syllabus in two parts so that the students find the subjects easy. The parts are divided in term 1 and 2 where term 1 is for April to September. Term 2 is from October to March. The term 1 is called Summative assesment1 where as term2 as Summative assessment 2.
There are also subjects like home science, music, dance, sculpting etc where knowledge is not restricted to books only. Students have a wide range of subjects to choose and excel in their own way.
How to get the syllabus
- Open the CBSE academic site
- Click on curriculum/syllabus
- There will be a long list
- Select the desired class option
- The PDF file of syllabus will get downloaded
Click to get CBSE 10th Syllabus